Personal Identification and Information:
Hermetic Solutions Group may collect personal and business information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, those who: visit our website, fill out a contact form, place a technical inquiry, visit us at trade shows and attend one-to-one meetings. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address and telephone number. We will collect information only if it is submitted voluntarily and agreed to by the party concerned.
How We Use Collected Information:
The Hermetic Solutions Group may collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us to respond to your customer service requests and support your needs more efficiently.
- To improve technical support
- The information provided enables us to understand your needs and adapt our offers and solutions to benefit your business.
- To inform you about our solutions or services that we feel may benefit you, such as:
- New product and service launches, tradeshow participation or company news.
Our company collects this information in a transparent way and only with the full cooperation and knowledge of interested parties. Once this information is available to us, we will ensure that any personal data provided is:
- Processed fairly and lawfully and transparently and shall not be processed unless specific conditions are met;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and shall not be processed in any further manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to those purpose(s);
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date;
- Not to be kept for longer than is necessary;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purpose(s);
Information is processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the data protection laws; and is kept secure by the Hermetic Solutions Group, taking appropriate technical and other measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful processing or accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
Hermetic Solutions Group shall ensure that the rights of data subjects can be fully exercised by lawful and fair means. These include:
- The right to be informed that processing is being undertaken;
- The right of access to one’s Personal Data;
- The right to prevent processing in certain circumstances;
- The right to correct, rectify, block or erase information;
- The right to have personal data safeguarded with appropriate technical and organizational security measures;
- The right for personal data not to be transferred abroad without suitable safeguards;
- The right to be treated justly and fairly when requesting information, such requests to be handled in accordance with clear procedures; and
- The right to receive the personal data concerning him or her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller.
All individuals have the right to access the personal data we hold about them.
How We Protect Your Information:
Hermetic Solutions Group has implemented appropriate data collection, storage, processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Sharing Your Personal Information:
Hermetic Solutions Group does not sell, trade or rent personal information to third parties. However, we may be required to disclose information about you if required to do so by law in response to law enforcement authority or other government officials when legally obliged to do so.
Additionally, we occasionally have third party agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and joint ventures that perform functions on our behalf, such as data processing, website support, customer service, etc. These entities may have access to your personal information that is necessary to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of that personal information. They are restricted from using or altering this data in any way other than to provide the requested services.
Our website is published in the United States. US law shall govern in any and all disputes with respect to the Hermetic Solutions Group website, including privacy or defamation issues or otherwise.
Updating, Correcting and Deleting Personal Information:
If you would like to have your personal information updated or removed from our records, please contact us at email@example.com
Information Collected by Others:
Periodic Policy Changes
This policy statement is made in the name of Hermetic Solutions Group and its divisions and is effective as of May 21, 2018.
Hermetic Solutions Group
4000 State Route 66, Suite 310
One Hovchild Plaza
Tinton Falls, NJ 07753 USA
Divisional Phone Numbers:
|Hi-Rel Lids:||+44 (0) 1379-853944|
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Litron Inc.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Litron Inc.’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Litron Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Litron Inc.’s web site are provided “as is”. Litron Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Litron Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Litron Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Litron Inc.’s Internet site, even if Litron Inc. or a Litron Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Litron Inc.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Litron Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Litron Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Litron Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Litron Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Litron Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.