The company you’ve come to trust with the manufacturing and assembly of your implantable medical devices is now offering Final Packaging and Sterilization!
Key Features of Our Service:
- Final Packaging Completed in an ISO Class 7 clean room
- Offering Medical Device Packaging, Tray Sealing and Pouch Sealing Based on your needs
- Sterilization is done with Ethylene oxide – low temperature and compatible with a wide variety of materials
ISO Class 7 Cleanroom:
- Class 7 Cleanroom Wash & Pack
- Static Controlled Environment
- Ionizing Air Guns
- Final Wipe down
- Tray / Pouch Sealing
- Ethylene Oxide (allows for low temp sterilization)
- 3M Sterivac Sterilization Machine
- Built specifically for industry
- Adjustable for humidity, time and temperature
Not Only for Parts We Manufacture!
That’s right, we are offering our Final Packaging and Sterilization services to anyone with a medical implantable device that is in need of the service. Are you working with another assembly house, but they don’t offer final packaging and sterilization? No problem, let us know and we will work with to complete the process. Do they only offer final packaging but not sterilization? Again, no problem, we are here to help.