Precision, high performance, cover gas laser welding systems
Litron provides high quality, precision laser welding stations built to meet your product assembly specifications. These CNC Laser Stations are Class I Welding Systems built with top of the line components and running Litron designed and programmed software.
The Litron cover gas welding systems are integrated Class I CNC/laser work systems containing robust enclosures, laser, and motion systems linked with computer controls designed specifically for open-air laser welding.
Our systems are designed to consistently weld, laser cut and/or laser drill platinum, titanium, kovar, stainless steel, nickel alloys, and other metals using a process gas, with complete process control for each component.
All of our laser systems utilize Trumpf laser work cells. Trumpf is a leader in the manufacturing of laser work cells for medical, industrial and aerospace applications. Litron takes this technology and seamlessly integrates it into a top-of-the-line cover gas laser workstation. Trumpf carries a wide array of lasers so we can chose one that carries enough power for your application(s) without going overboard.
The Litron Toolworker™ software suite provides a process control platform for all stages of manufacturing, from research to finished product. From simple “pick the part #” operation for lightly trained operators to detailed process control and debugging tools for sophisticated engineers, Litron Toolworker harnesses your machine for maximum productivity.
- Job-oriented services such as bar coding, serial numbers and lot-tracking add convenience.
- Easy configuration — call up recipes for any series of parts across various job levels
- Overview management — examine historical data for productivity measurements. Operator actions are time-stamped and recorded.
- Simplified development — work out processes piece by piece and stitch them into a seamless whole.
- Rework Tools — portions of a part can be rewelded selectively by operator without special programming
Litron Toolworker™ is hosted on a rugged PC built specially for Litron and equipped with a RAID-array backup to protect against disk drive failure.